Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer!

Well, it's finally here. I've been enjoying it for a week now. 'Course, it makes for long days at work when I'm used to leaving at least once a day for class. But, I must say, it's a lot less stressful. It's taking a lot more to keep me awake, mind you, but I think that has a lot to do with my out-of-shape arse going back to the gym this week. I'm determined to fit into the groovy t-shirts I bought last summer when I got myself in shape.

I'm really hoping that my summer classes don't have a whole lot of homework so I can continue to get to the gym.

Man, coffee isn't even doing it for me this morning. Not that it normally does, but I need something especially this morning because of the Tylenol PM I took last night to relieve my aching muscles. It was a great, almost uninterrupted, night's sleep, but I'm finding it extremely hard to keep my eyes open today. It'll most likely be another Amp afternoon.

OK, I think I'm rambling because I can hardly stay awake............. so here are a few random photos while I snooze...I mean work.


Kerrington Cooper


Pier in Lavallette, NJ


Sanctus Real


A back road near Winfield, KS

No comments: