Friday, September 24, 2010

Weeeeeeeeeekennnnnnnnnnnnd.

Woot! And what a gorgeous weekend it is supposed to be. Well, Sunday, anyway. Tomorrow will be 86 degrees. Ick. But Sunday, ah, Sunday. The forecast says that it will get up to only 64 degrees. Holy tortellini, this is what I've been waiting for! Oh, I've mentioned this before?

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I've got a pretty decent load of homework which will warrant a visit to the 'bux to keep me on task. I'll also have some time to mess with CS5 because I have to edit and finalize my notepad design for Digital File Prep.

I also have to start/finish my report on Gordon Parks for the report presentation in Portrait Photo on Tuesday. I've got some Tech Writing assignments as well. These are the times where I wish I had a laptop. Ah well, one day.

I'd like to try to get it all out of the way tonight and tomorrow so that I can fully enjoy the splendor that is going to be Sunday. I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet, but it will most assuredly involve the outdoors.

No comments: