Thursday, October 14, 2010

Late-night Musings

Musings. What a cliched word. I apologize.

But hey, I've started up a separate blog for my photography work. It's for my digital file prep class and is more of a professional-type atmosphere. I'd do that here, but I know I can't refrain from my sarcastic comments when they reveal themselves to me.

Here's the link: KMH Photography.
You can also find the link on the right side of this blog if you're not ready to go there just yet.

Don't fret...I'll still update this blog, as well. The other one is mainly for school projects and more photography. I'll post photos here, too. It'll just big one big photo party.

I'm beginning to think I should get to bed. This is the third night this week that I've been up past midnight. Yeah, don't laugh. Gone are the days that I can stay up this late and function on all cylinders the next day and not feel it for the rest of the week. I think this all started once I hit 30. Ah well. Surprisingly enough, I'm not having much of a problem accepting my senior citizenship.

My two favorite albums at the mo'. (I know, completely random.)

Thriving Ivory's Through Yourself and Back Again
Click to Sample


One EskimO's self-titled release
Click to Sample

No comments: