Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Breakage

Ahhhh, Fall Break, typing on very small keyboards on very small laptops, and the procrastination of finalizing my tech writing paper. My sis's extremely cozy couch and huge TV are far too inviting.

I just have to wonder, though--why isn't Fall break as long as Spring break?

Regardless, it's great to get to spend time with my sister and nieces. I wish my closest loved ones were closer to me physically. Life is short, and we need to spend as much time as possible with those closest to us. That's my wise word for the day.

I'm excited to take the girls the pumpkin patch tomorrow. I have to wonder if I have more fun than they do. Either way, it's a gorgeous time of year, and the leaves are really turning around here; even more so than in Pitt.

Well, I'm going to give up typing on this thing. I'm pecking the keys like a non-typist.

No comments: