Monday, October 25, 2010

Kentucky Visit

As mentioned in an earlier post, I wish I could have stayed on Fall Break forever. Or, at least for a little while longer. I had a fantastic time hanging out with my sis and the girls.

Here are some pics from our excursions:


Liv holding a baby chick


Gi wanting to pet the turkey but not wanting to pet the turkey


Gi found one!


Riss braving the CREEPY spider


The pumpkin-headed scarecrow guy thing and me


Riss on the search


When Liv met Bob


The girls scoping out the scene


Liv and Gi at Barnes and Noble reading their books to me at the same time


Enjoying some B&N Cafe time


More quality time


After bath craziness


Gi gettin' down to the keyboard music


A very small and very fuzzy telephone


Gi preparing her s'mores


Gi (in selective color) enjoying my crayons


Another of Gi enjoying my crayons

No comments: