Sunday, November 07, 2010

Eye Twitches...

...are a pretty good indication that the night should end right now.

I've been working on my part of the group project for Tech Writing and my direct mail piece for Digital File Prep for just about six hours now. It's just about ready for critique; I just have a few more tweaks and I'm thinking about changing the color on one of them. We'll see. Not sure how it'll work.

BUT, as I said, my eye is twitching now, and I'm taking that as a sign to GO TO BED.

It's been a busy day. I got up at the rear crack and headed to Firestone to get the oil changed and the wheels aligned and the tires balanced and rotated on the CR-V. I chilled out at the 'bux while I waited, and, two and a half hours later, I decided to head back over to Firestone to see if they were done. There was also a whiny little girl who kept whining the same thing over and over. I took THAT as my cue to leave.

Starbucks has a friggin' awesome breakfast sandwich. It's some kind of ham, of which I'm not normally a fan, cheese, what looks like egg whites, and frittata. What the heck is a frittata? Whatever it was, it kicked bootay. I washed it down with a grande iced peppermint white mocha. Ahhhhh, 'tis the season.

On the way home, I stopped by Schifferdecker Park and parked in front of the museum because there were two trees that had really pretty fall colors, and I snapped some pics of those, which I'll post here in a mo'. Then I decided that I should head home because I had a lunch date with Mom, and then I knew I was in for a fun-filled afternoon/evening of working on my projects.

OK, didn't I say it was time for bed?



Fourth and Rouse


Self-Explanatory


Pretty Pine and Yellow-Orange-type Leaves


More Pretty Fall Colors. And Pine.


A Very Strange-Looking Sculpture(?)


In front of the Joplin Museum place thingie


Piiiiiiine


Prettiness


High-Contrast Fall Colors


YELLOW!! And Orange.


More.


Some place that looked like a metal cemetery


Driving west on 4th Street outside of Joplin

No comments: